Monday, January 4, 2016

Planner Picking 2016

Planner Picking 2016 











2016 brings all the hope, goals, resolutions and plans for the coming year. Also it presents the opportunity to re invest in a NEW PLANNER! 

Last year I was perfectly content at planner piece using my beautiful mint leather personal planner I purchased from Kikki-K. 

I adore my leather planner but was totally unimpressed with the page layouts, the thickness of the paper and planning options. 

Running late this year I am scrambling at this point to make a tuff choice what I will commit to help plan my life for the next 360 odd so days. 

I guess I am not a TRUE PLANNER JUNKIE, because if I was I would already have bought at least three to review and fondle over by December 1st 2015. 

Alas, I am just a simple budding planner junkie just trying to organize my life and set some goals :D



Planners I am looking at for 2016 and why.
 
1) Erin Condren Braided Hues - LifePlanner

http://www.erincondren.com/braided-hues-lifeplanner

This planner I am not totally sold on with the color choices. 

You have two options to choose from. 
A "blues"palette herringbone design or "brights" which is the pinks and mauves palette herringbone design. 

Currently I have been really into MCM (Mid Century Modern patterns and palettes. 
This herringbone was the one of the covers that was a bit of a nod to MCM which is why I am looking at it. 












   




What attracts me the most to Erin Condren planners is the day to day breakdown. I have several girlfriends that really get great use out of the daily vertical layouts. 
(You do have the option to select horizontal layouts as well at request when ordering) 

Erin Condren has a great eye for color inside her life planners. 
The color coded tabs would also be very helpful to flip through and to through-out the year. 

Erin Condren planners are wonderful and customizable. 
They also usually have add ons like a snap in rulers which are helpful for ease. 

Price point for The LifePlanner is currently $50.00 USD









































The next planner I am looking at is Designed by Ruth Soukup

2) The Living Well Planner

https://www.livingwellspendingless.com/shop/product/living-well-planner/



The Living Well Planner really grabs my interest mainly because of page content. 

Not only is this simple spiral bound planner colorful and fun but it also contains 
a monthly goal page, meal planning as well as a monthly budget page alongside 
your month at a glance and weekly planner pages. 































Price point for The Living Well planner is currently $49.00 USD




































Now for some planner meditation and soul searching. I think I may start out with jotting down and listing what I actually want out of a planner this year. One thing is for certain, just having a gorgeous exterior color isn't going to cut it for me any longer. 



No comments:

Post a Comment